Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children's thoughts about love and marriage.....

Annika
    Annika
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Numri i postimeve : 1484
    Data e rregjistrimit : 21/06/2007

Children's thoughts about love and marriage..... Empty Children's thoughts about love and marriage.....

Mesazh nga Annika 22/7/2007, 20:14

This is some thoughts children have about love and marriage.

Marriage is when you get to keep the girl and you don't have to give her back to her parents. :D

Erik, 6 yrs
    I get headaches when I think about such things. I am only a child. I don't need such troubles yet.
    Adam, 7 yrs
    It is better for girls to be single than for the boys to be single. Boys need someonet to pick up things after them.
    Anna, 9 yrs
    How can a stranger know if two people are married? You might have to guess but a good hint are if the same two people scream at the same kid.

Sebastian, 8 yrs
    How can you make your marriage to work. Just tell her that she is beautiful even if she looks like a truck. :D

Rick, 10 yrs
    Do not ever kiss anyone when there are other people around. It could be very awkward if someone sees you... If someone is not looking, then I might try it if there is a good-looking boy around, but only for a couple of hours. :baci:

Olivia, 9 yrs
    It is never ok to kiss a boy. They only drool over you. That's the reason I stoped kissing boys. :baci:

Jeanette, 10 yrs
    What do most people do on a date? They have fun and they sould use the time to get to know each other better. Even boys have something to say if you lisstening to them carefully.

Lisa, 8 yrs
    When I am finished with pre-school then i will go and look for a wife. :D

Martin, 5 yrs
    There will never be a good age to get married at. You must be a complete "****" to get married.

Fredrik, 6 yrs
    How do you decided who to marry? First you have to find someone who liks to do the same stuff as you like. For example, if you like sports, then you would like her to like sports too, and she should also give you chips too when you watch it. :albino:

Emil, 10 yrs

Enjoy the reading

*Annika*

Ora ėshtė 28/3/2024, 14:01